Bulu Box: $10/Month
We love subscription boxes- so much so, that we review them all the time! Unfortunately, neither of us loved this one. In fact, I just took 3 pictures of this box because both of us were so incredibly disappointed, and I didn’t want to invest the time in a review of a box we just didn’t love.
Even though this box is only $10, if you check out Bulu’s website, the box looks like a good deal and boasts on the website that each box contains Each box contains “4 to 5 premium samples plus lifestyle extras like gym gift cards or DVDs from time to time”
Here’s what came in the box:
1. Rootology (x2) -although we both use a natural allergy supplement, and will probably try these, I feel like this is more of a “specialty” product for people that have allergies and I don’t completely understand why it would be in a nutrition subscription box.
2. Strawberry pocket protein: now this is a product I would expect from a nutrition box, but is really the only “deluxe” sample in the box.
3. Smarty pants adult vitamins: These are really good, but I wish it was a bigger sample so I could take them for a couple days. There was only enough for 1 day.
4. Body Glove Chocolate energy gel: I’m not a huge energy gel fan, but Greg sometimes takes these, so I’m sure he’ll give it a try.
5. Axia 3 Prodigestive Antacid: We don’t really get heartburn so we’ll probably pass these off to someone that wants them.
6. A $25 “giftcard” that is only good on a full price Bulu gym bag, which start at $142
We thought the samples were probably not even worth $5 (but they cost $10) and we were incredibly disappointed. If we’re totally missing something about this subscription box, please point it out to us. Unfortunately, we don’t feel like it’s a very good value, and we cancelled our subscription after only one month. I don’t think we’ve ever done that before!