It’s no secret that over at The Family Class we love handmade gifts, and the nice folks over at Box of Happies recently contacted us because they want to give one of our readers a pair of gorgeous, handmade earrings (A Box of Happies original)
Box of Happies is a subscription-box service that sends you 3-5 top-quality, handmade products a month from artists across the country.
We think Box of Happies sounds like a great idea for stocking up on hand-made Christmas presents and we’re excited to check out the their first box, the October box (we signed up today!). In addition, it supports artists (we have a lot of artists in our family!)
Another great thing about Box of Happies is that there are no recurring charges like a lot of other subscription boxes. I hate forgetting to cancel a box that I wasn’t a fan of and then getting charged for an extra month. Box of Happies lets you choose as many or as few boxes as you would like – and you don’t have to receive your boxes consecutively.
If you’re interested in signing up for the October box (the first box- so you know it’s going to be AWESOME!) you can use code ” 5PERCENT” to save 5% off of the first box
- PRIZE: A beautiful pair of handmade earrings (A Box of Happies original!) that will be featured in the first box in October!
- TO ENTER: Enter by following our blog and clicking the Rafflecopter link below!
- BONUS COMMENT QUESTION: …what’s your favorite piece of jewelry you’ve ever owned? Or, if you’re a guy, who would you gift these to if you won?
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: October 31st
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- PRIZE SHIPS: United States only (we’re working on some international giveaways- we appreciate all of our international readers too!)
ENTER to win these gorgeous handmade earrings by clicking on the link below
UPDATE: For some reason the raffle image link above does not appear on most mobile phones, but works on normal computers.
Disclosure: We weren’t paid or given anything for hosting this giveaway, and want to thank to everyone who follows our blog and checks out the great companies we partner with. Pics courtesy of Box of Happies.