Peach Dish is a meal-delivery service that delivers convenience right to your door every week with a box of fresh, pre-portioned ingredients to turn them into a three-course meal. Peach Dish currently ships nation-wide.
When the nice folks over at Peach Dish asked us if we wanted to try out some of their three-course meals and check out their service we jumped at the chance. We love spending time together as a family making healthy meals!
The cost: just $20 a week for two people for one 3-course meal, $40 for 2, 3-course meals.
The box was shipped on Wednesday and arrived last Thursday at around 4:30 PM. It was packaged in a refrigerated case within a 2-day priority service box. We cooked it that night- we had a crazy weekend so I’m just getting to the review today.
Unfortunately, it looked like USPS was a little rough with the package. (not Peach Dish’s fault) I was worried, but when I opened it, I discovered everything was fresh, clean, and organized.
Our 3-course meal from Peach Dish this week:
- Caprese salad (Oh my gosh, I was craving this all week long. I was so excited that this was the salad this week. I love Caprese salad. It’s easy and healthy!)
- Merguez lamb sausage and potatoes
- Lemon-sugar crepes (we substituted the lemon, and went with fresh strawberries/bananas crepes only because I’ve been craving them for about two weeks… I find it really amazing that Peach Dish just seemed to know what I was craving this week!)
Here’s all of the fresh ingredients:
Unfortunately, Greg worked late that night so I whipped up this meal by myself for when he got home (so no one to take pictures of us cooking) But here’s my finished product:
Man, do I look like “Wife of the Year” when Greg comes home to three course meals like this or what???
But the funny thing is, since everything was pre-measured, it only took me 20 minutes to whip this meal up. Yes, seriously.
But wait! There was also dessert:
- The entire prep for everything was about 20 minutes this time, perfect for busy people!
- I didn’t have the lamb-sausage (I don’t eat lamb or pork) but Greg said it was good and surprisingly spicy.
- Overall, yet another huge hit with Peachdish! We love this company because you can’t beat a home-made 3-course meal for the bargain price of $20 (and they’re very friendly, which is always great). And it’s a healthy meal… well until we doctored up the crepes. But it’s a healthier meal then take-out for sure.
What do you guys think? Would you be interested in trying a service that delivers everything you need to make a healthy meal at home? We’d love to hear your thoughts!