Peach Dish is a meal-delivery service that delivers convenience right to your door every week with a box of fresh, pre-portioned ingredients to turn them into a three-course meal. Peach Dish currently ships nation-wide. When Peach Dish asked us if we wanted to try out some three-course meals and check out their service we jumped at the chance. We love spending time together as a family making healthy meals!
The cost: $20 a week for two people for one 3-course meal, $40 for 2, 3-course meals.
The box was shipped on Wednesday and arrived today at around 4:00 PM. It was packaged in a refrigerated case within a 2-day priority service box.
The packaging was perfect this week. Everything came to us fresh, clean, and organized.
- Main Course: Steak and snow pea stir-fry
- Appetizer: Mango -Tomato Salad
- Dessert: Nutella and Water Crackers
Here’s all of the fresh ingredients:
Greg reading the recipe, so that we dont’t mess anything up!
Here’s the finished meal!
- The entire prep for everything was about 30 minutes, perfect for busy people!
- The dish tasted great! It had a slight hint of chinese-food flavor, and everyone
- Overall, yet another huge hit with Peachdish! We love these guys, because you can’t beat a night of dinner-making together for the bargain price of $20. And it’s a healthy meal… what????
What do you guys think? Would you be interested in trying a service that delivers everything you need to make a healthy meal at home? We’d love to hear your thoughts!